Our Confined Spaces Safety course has six sections with each section having a corresponding review quiz to reinforce and verify the participants understanding of the confined spaces material. All questions are reviewed to ensure complete understanding of not only the answer but the principals behind it. To fully attain the attention of all participants a combination of hands-on, oral, and visual learning, as well as group discussion and open communication will be used to deliver each topic. Our comprehensive course meets all Federal and Provincial Health and Safety legislative requirements for all provinces.
- Introduction to confined spaces
- Laws and regulations
- Recognizing different types and hazards of confined spaces
- Minimizing confined space hazards
- PPE and other safety equipment
The central objectives for this course are to provide participants with an understanding of:
- Identify and recognize what is a confined space?
- Recognizing different types of confined spaces
- Responsibilities of workers and supervisors when dealing with confined spaces
- Identifying and assessing any hazards present within different confined spaces
- How to minimize safety risks when working with confined spaces
- PPE and other equipment used when working with confined spaces
This course only addresses the general confined spaces knowledge portion of the worker education requirement. Site-specific training on actual equipment and procedures is also required. Please ask for details.